Last modified: November 12, 2021
Huntsville Venue Group Amphitheater LLC ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://theorionhuntsville.com/ (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this Website; and
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. In particular, when you click through to our ticketing partner, AXS, their website and collection of data will be covered by their own privacy notice.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
California residents under 13 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
· That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as a unique identifying number; and/or
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
· From third parties, for example, our business partners and third party suppliers to whom our Website directs you.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to receive further information or contacting us to make an enquiry. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Please see below relevant third party privacy policies:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Google - https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en-US
Gupta Media - https://www.guptamedia.com/gupta-media-privacy-policy
AXS - https://www.axs.com/about-
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own, or selected brand partners’, goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the sign up form). For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all Huntsville Venue Group Amphitheater's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to "sign up for more information " on our Website, we will use that email to provide more information to you.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Huntsville Venue Group Amphitheater LLC, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see below for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, please get in touch to request our CCPA privacy notice.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.