Safety & Security
For safety reasons, guests are refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the venue with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated and the guest may be ejected from the facility.
- Be respectful of guests, staff, and our beautiful amphitheater.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection upon entrance.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Drink responsibly. Intoxicated patrons may be denied admittance to the venue.
- Have a great time! We're glad you are here!
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Any item that can be deemed a projectile including balls and frisbees
- Audio/Video recording equipment: The use of audio, video, or digital recording devices is prohibited except for accredited members of the media. *Show personnel reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal drugs
- Large bags or purses (see PDF here.)
- Laser pointers
- Musical instruments
- Noisemakers such as airhorns, whistles, etc.
- Outside food or beverages
- Poles or stickers to display signs and/or banners
- Sharpies, markers, paint pens, and spray paint
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bikes, etc.
- Tablets and/or laptop type devices
- Tripods, monopods and selfie sticks
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, promotional items, etc.
- Wallet chains, boot chains, studded jewelry, etc.
- No firearms/weapons of any kind - Any item management deems dangerous is prohibited.
*Any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue in its sole discretion.
*This list is subject to change at any time by management.
Thank you for your cooperation.
If your event is listed as postponed, that means we are working to reschedule for a new date. Your tickets are still valid - please hold on to them!
- Once the event is rescheduled, your original tickets are valid for the new date, no action is necessary. And yes, you will have the same seat that you purchased for the original date.
- If you are unable to attend the new date, refunds are available at the original point of purchase up to 30 days prior to the new date.
Unfortunately, some events are unable to reschedule. If your event was canceled, you will receive a refund for your tickets on the original payment method.
Venue Box Office
If you purchased tickets in person at the venue Box Office, please visit our Box Office page to check hours of operation and policies before heading to the venue.
If you purchased tickets online via AXS.com, please visit their help center for more information. The Box Office is not able to provide refunds for tickets purchased through AXS.com.
- Bags, tote or purse smaller than 12" x 6" x 12"
- Seat cushion (with no arms)
- Diaper bag
- Medically necessary bags (*medical supplies will be permitted after proper inspection)
Not Approved Bags
- Printed pattern plastic bag
- Seat cushion with metal zippers
- Oversized tote bag
- Folding chair bag
- Binoculars case
- Camera case
- Mesh bag
- Soft-sided cooler
See PDF for our full bag policy here.
Items Allowed Inside the Venue
- Empty reusable water bottles (32 oz. and under) to fill (and refill) at the water stations thorughout the venue. No single use plastic bottles are permitted.
- Cameras: subject to artists approval. Small, point and shoot, cameras with non-detachable lenses. Cameras must fit in the front pants pocket.
- Strollers: are permitted on the grounds, but are not permitted in any seating areas. Strollers are to be checked and held at guest services.
- Seat cushion (with no arms)
*This is subject to change at any time by management.
COVID-19 Event Updates
In alignment with public health guidelines and in the interest of the well-being of our guests and employees, events may be rescheduled, postponed, or canceled. Event updates will be posted to our social media accounts in addition to ticket purchasers receiving email notifications about event changes.