Tickets are available via our website, axs.com or phone 888-929-7849
AXS Mobile ID
When you arrive at our gates, show your AXS Mobile ID in the AXS app then get it scanned to enter. Your AXS Mobile ID is the secure and unique code for all of your tickets, and all you need is the AXS app to use it. No paper tickets required.
To Use Your Tickets
- Download the AXS mobile app (iOS or Android)
- Open the app and sign in to view your AXS Mobile ID and ticket info
- Show your AXS Mobile ID in the app at the door to scan and enter
Buying tickets for a group?
Make sure everyone enters together or, for events with transfer enabled, use the app to transfer tickets to everyone before the event.
- NOTE: Ticket delivery or transfer may be delayed or restricted for some events
- Please visit our plan your visit page for more information about parking, prohibited items, and more.
Assumption of Risk
The Orion Huntsville operates and maintains its premises to protect against the exposure of the COVID-19 virus or any other communicable disease in accordance with federal and state guidelines. As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the virus is impossible. Accordingly, The Orion cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 or any other communicable disease and cannot and does not promise that the Ticket Holder acknowledges that The Orion has informed him/her that The Orion is not risk-free, that it is possible that the Ticket Holder may contract COVID-19 or any other communicable diseas during his/her presence at The Orion, and that the Ticket Holder freely chooses to enter and/or reside in The Orion with awareness of associated risks.
AXS is the ticketing service provider for The Orion Amphitheater. Please visit our concert calendar to purchase tickets online.
Resale and Third Party TIcketing
AXS is the offical ticketing service provider for The Orion Amphitheater. The venue cannot confirm the validity of tickets from other sources. To purchase tickets online visit our concert calendar. Ticket scalpers and brokers are not recognized ticketing agents of The Orion Amphitheater and the validity of these tickets is not guaranteed. Purchasing tickets from any source other than AXS is done at the buyer's risk.
For information about how to sell your tickets on AXS, please visit their website.
Rain or Shine Policy
All concerts and events are rain or shine - in the event of inclement weather, we will notify patrons via email and all social media platforms the evening of the performance of any changes.
Child Ticket Policy
Admission for children varies per event, however, generally, children under two years of age are free if sitting on an adult's lap. Be sure to check with the box office regarding your specific event before purchasing tickets.
Will call is located at the box offices. Will call tickets can be picked up approximately 2 hours before doors open on the day of the ticketed show. The box office cannot release tickets to anyone whose name does not appear on the account and cannot make name changes over the telephone.
What if I forgot my ticket?
- You must have a verified ticket in order to enter The Orion Amphitheater.
- If you are the original purchaser and selected standard mail for your delivery method, but forgot your ticket at home, then please visit the box office on the day of the show for assistance.
- If you are the original purchaser and selected AXS Mobile Delivery for your delivery method OR you have been transferred tickets via AXS Mobile Delivery, then you wil be able to use either:
- The credit card use for purchase or
- A backup ID that you have associated with your AXS account